Privacy & Cookies
This policy was last updated - July 2018.
- Where you use our website.
- Where you contact CW2 to speak to our solutions team or for any other general enquiry, so we have the ability to respond to your communication quickly, efficiently and effectively.
- Where services are provided by us.
- Where you are enquiring about a potential career opportunity with CW2, the ability to effectively analyse your suitability for the available role and the quality of your application. We may also keep these details on file so that we can keep you in mind for future opportunities.
CW2 is committed to conducting its business accordance ethically in line with all applicable data protection laws. CW2 reviews this policy on a regular basis to ensure that we are in compliance with the applicable legislation and current best practices.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and landline/mobile number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Business information including postal address, billing address, registered address and website address
- Banking details
- Cookie information (covered fully below)
- Other information that are relevant to a project that we may supply a quote for, or, information relevant to managing a project that we are contracted to work on with you.
- Web browser information when you access our website (covered fully below)
Why we collect
We collect this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, along with the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To gauge website user interest and improve our products and services
- To maintain customer relationships, communicate with our customers and avoid conflicts of interest
- To understand customer requirements
- To contact you in response to the enquiry you have submitted
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- To send blogs that may be of interest to you
If you have already signed up to any promotional offers and/or blog articles, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of the emails.
We will only collect and use your personal information in accordance with all data protection laws.
You are in control of your personal information
All individuals who are the subject of personal data held by CWS Solutions are fully entitled to:
- Ask what the purpose of the data is
- Ask what data the company holds about them
- Request and receive a copy of their own data
- Be informed on how to keep it up to date
- Object to the use of the data
- Request the data is; corrected, rectified, restricted, moved or erased
Name: __utm, __utmb, __utmz, __utmc, ai_session, ai_user
Google Analytics: This set of cookies are used by our analytics software to monitor which pages are visited and allow us to make improvements to the website by analysing visitors interest and behaviour. All data collected is anonymous.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service here.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites that are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us. We store and process your personal information in accordance with the high standards required under data protection legislation.
We only collect customer information as required to meet the purposes that we have identified. We strive to maintain customer information in as accurate, complete and up-to-date a form as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. To the best of our ability, access to customer information is limited to those who have a need to know. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
We also make reasonable efforts to retain customer information only for so long as the information is necessary to comply with a customer request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
For any queries regarding the above, or you would like to know what data we have collected about you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to make a complaint about how we have handled your information, please contact us by writing to our business address at:1 Concourse Way